Sezzle x Kennedy Jade
We break down the total cost of your purchase into smaller payments, spread over at least six weeks. As little as 25% is due at the time of the purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal installments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
No interest or processing fees are charged to you - as long as you pay everything off on time, you only pay for what you ordered!
- Simply shop for your favorite items and choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
- After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you ASAP.
- At any time, you can log in to your Sezzle account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise we will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card every 2 weeks.
Once your first order is approved, your Sezzle account is created. All you need to do is visit www.sezzle.com to set up a password, and you will be able to make more purchases using Sezzle by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
- Refresh the connection in between the handset and carrier by restarting your handset and removing and reinserting your SIM card.
- If you are still unable to receive the message, you will need to contact your carrier as your may have short code blocking enabled.
- If you are still not receiving the SMS verification code, you will need to contact Message Media (our SMS provider) to notify them that you would like to be removed from the “Opt-out” list and provide your:
We collect your first payment when you place the order with the merchant. You're always notified of the amount upfront, which could be as little as 25% of your total order cost.
The remaining payments will be spread out over your repayment schedule - you can always view the dates and amounts by logging into your Sezzle Shopper Dashboard
Merchants pay us a fee, so you have the freedom to buy now and pay later. As long as you pay your installments on time, you’ll only pay for what you ordered—free from interest and processing fees!
We understand that life can throw some curveballs - so if you can't make a payment on an order, we even let you reschedule a payment for free. If you need to make further reschedules, each one will be assessed a $5 fee.
If a payment does fail, usually due to a card being canceled or there not being enough funds available in your account at the time, a $10 failed payment fee will be added on to that payment. This is separate from any overdraft fees your bank may charge you. We do send you text and email notifications to make sure you're never surprised, and if you get the failed payment resolved within 48 hours of it failing, we'll even waive that fee.
Once a fee has been paid, there is no way to reverse it.